The Trained Sewing Instructor program teaches you how to teach sewing to others. It’s the only business training program that is specific to the sewing industry. The course is 3 days and provides a solid background of business information while helping to develop teaching skills through interactive sessions.
Class sizes are limited to allow for personal interaction and practice teaching sessions. Topics include:
- Deciding What to Teach
- Deciding Where to Teach
- Planning Successful Sewing Classes
- Creating Lesson Plans
- Teaching Techniques
- Teaching in Retail Stores
- Teaching Sewing as a Business
- Risk Management
- Marketing & Advertising Your Services
- Presenting a Professional Image
- Sewing Up Your Business
- Practice Teaching to Group
The last stop in 2010 for the Trained Sewing Instructor workshop is Chicago on October 28-30, 2010. To learn more, visit www.TrainedSewingInstructor.com.